2019 GOLF Am Tour National Championship Qualifying
Each flight, per local Tour, may qualify up to 33% of their Tour Players. Tour Players who have qualified through a Major Championship, Past National Champion, Top Five and ties from last year's National Championship will not count against a Tour's % allotment. In order to receive an invitation to compete in the GOLF Am Tour National Championship, a player must be both "Eligible" and "Qualified":
A Tour Player becomes eligible for the National Championship by completing seven (7) tournament rounds on the GOLF Am Tour, two (2) of which must be local tournaments, with the following restriction:
Two (2) of the tournament rounds must come on/after June 1, 2018
A tournament round is considered a posted 18-hole tournament score.
The following is how players can qualify for the GOLF Am Tour National Championship in order of priority:
- Past National Champions
- Top 5 and ties from last year's National Championships
- Top 3 and ties from in a major championship this year
- Any 3-time local tournament winner from the this season (non-major)
- Any player who earns a Performance Promotion during the season and remains in the promoted flight
- Top three, not exempt in another category, from the this season's Order of Merit
- Top 33% of each flight per Tour
- Top two finishers and ties, not exempt in another category, from the local (home) Tour Championship
Qualifiers for the Senior & National Championships must be a member in good standing with GOLF Am Tour. A position in the field is not guaranteed and is limited to the first 600 per Championship.